I hope you’re not afraid of heights, Booth readers. Westbay is in the building and he’s extending y’all an exclusive invitation to “come Fly With Him.” And I do mean “exclusive—this cut, the buzzmaking emcee’s latest single and his first feature on our pages, is a world premiere. Here, Joe Josh Beats‘s exhilarating, soul-sampled boardwork bangs in the back as West touts his mic skills, his wardrobe and his musical influences in high-energy verses. Brooklyn street mainstay Maino contributes a gruff, caked-up closing 16. Westbay’s Spread Love EP is slated to drop Tuesday, June 3, but our readers will get a sneak peek at the set the preceding Monday, when it hits the Booth as a full, free stream.
Written by richard on 05/22/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.