Just how much weed does Wiz Khalifa possess? Imagine that iconic shot from Oliver Stone’s Scarface, but instead of Colombian cocaine, Tony Montana’s desk is piled high with OG kush. On Paperbond, the latest single off his second major-label LP, the rap heavyweight fills us in on how good it feels to have trees that he could smoke in multiple lifetimes, and more money than he could spend in a thousand years. Wiz’ blunted braggadocio comes backed by the atmospheric synth boardwork of frequent collaborator I.D. Labs. Frank Palladino directs the joint’s newly-released official visuals. Released in December of last year via Atlantic/Rostrum, O.N.I.F.C. is available now wherever fine music is sold.
Written by richard on 06/12/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Say Yeah" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.