When it comes to marijuana, you can count on Wiz Khalifa to do it big. Just how big are we talking? According to this freshly-minted loosie, he’s currently toting no less than,“28 grams in a Ziplocc.” And the Taylor Gang capo doesn’t just trump his peers as far as the amount of herb he smokes on the daily; his product also meets the highest standards of quality and potency. Over producer’s Will A Fool‘s blunted synth/handcap grooves (from K. Camp’s Cut That B Off), Khalifa raves, “The weed is so good it stick to your hand” and dismisses others’ bud as “trash.” On the back, he fills listeners in on his 4/20 plans: “I’ma be in motherf**king Denver.” While this Weedmix isn’t attached to the LP, fans should stay tuned to the Booth for further details on Wiz’s yet-unscheduled junior set, Blacc Hollywood.
Written by richard on 03/30/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Say Yeah" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.