On their last mixtape single, Jersey hip-hop crew Wyld Stylaz took all their stress and Let It Go like a helium balloon, in anticipation of a relaxing weekend. Refreshed and rejuvenated by that miniature vacation, the collective plunges back into the grind on freshly-released follow-up Put in Work, a Booth-exclusive world premiere. As on the aforementioned cut, 2Dee mans the boards, backing his colleagues’ chronicles of the hustle with swirling synth arpeggios and whip-ready percussion. Nashville’s Dee Goodz, previously heard collaborating with The KickDrums on Higher, contributes guest bars. Feeling it? Then stay tuned for more fresh cuts leading up to the September 3, arrival of the Stylaz’ DJBooth-hosted street album, Broken Mirage.
Written by richard on 08/21/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Good Night" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.