An alternative rock outfit hailing from Ithaca, New York, X Ambassadors make their grand entrance into The DJBooth with a freshly-minted remix of 2013 debut single Jungle. On this rendition of the record, created for inclusion in a World Cup ad for Beats by Dre headphones, the Interscope-signed quartet and their original collaborator, British folk-rocker Jamie N Commons, are joined on the mic by hip-hop mogul Jay Z. Interest piqued? You can find the original version of Jungle and much more on the Ambasssadors’ Love Songs Drug Songs EP, out now in stores and online.
Written by richard on 06/24/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.