On his recent Booth debut, Take Me Back, Xperience reflected wistfully on his childhood, contrasting its simplicity with complexities of adult life. That wave of nostalgia has evidently passed, as his latest EP single (a Booth-exclusive world premiere!) finds him focused squarely on the road ahead. Conquering the rap game is just the beginning of his plans, as it turns out; over project collaborator MTK‘s cinematic street boardwork, the unsigned emcee explains that he’s fixing to found a New Religion, and ultimately restore his people to their former glory. Adam Besheer directs the joint’s appropriately epic, Kickstarter-funded visual accompaniment, shot in Brooklyn and Xperience’s native Seattle. The Revelations EP currently lacks a drop date, but fans can keep their browsers locked to the Booth for all the latest on the forthcoming project.
Written by richard on 09/23/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Take Me Back" (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.