Unable to Watch this Youtube Video? Click here to play in Soundcloud instead.
When Yo Gotti and his clique are in the building, you’d best Act Right; otherwise, you risk ending up on the business end of his nina. Fresh off guesting on recent joints by DJs Self (Who Ya Wit) and Drama (4 What), the Memphis mainstay returns to administer a lesson in proper etiquette on a new street single off his forthcoming Epic Records debut. After a shout-out to the Bay Area in general and Mac Dre in particular, Gotti gets down to business, spitting about himself, his cash and his women over P-Lo‘s icy, streamlined synth beat. Trapper extraordinaire Young Jeezy shifts focus to his whip on verse two, and West Coast representative YG closes proceedings with a 16 dedicated to his inimitably fly wardrobe. I Am currently lacks a drop date, but those feeling this cut can watch our pages for further release details, as well as all the latest tunes.
Update: Click “Watch Video” or scroll down (for mobile) to view Yo Gotti’s Alex Nazari-directed Act Right visual.
Written by richard on 07/25/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Got Them " (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.