Newton’s first law states that an object in motion will stay in motion, barring the application of an external force. Similarly, when Young Chris is on his hustle, he simply Can’t Stop—and if there exists a force capable of slowing his momentum, well, the Young Gunz emcee hasn’t encountered it yet. Backed by the smooth boardwork of Cardiak, this mixtape leak finds the artist as determined as ever to grind his way to fame and fortune. Chris’ forthcoming mixtape, The Revival, has yet to receive a drop date. Keep it locked for further details on that project, plus all the latest on Motown debut album L.I.F.E., coming later this year.
Written by richard on 06/2/11
Submit your Rating
Division 1/Universal Motown
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Run To The Roc ft. Junior Reid" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.