Newton’s first law states that an object in motion will stay in motion, barring the application of an external force. Similarly, when Young Chris is on his hustle, he simply Can’t Stop—and if there exists a force capable of slowing his momentum, well, the Young Gunz emcee hasn’t encountered it yet. Backed by the smooth boardwork of Cardiak, this mixtape leak finds the artist as determined as ever to grind his way to fame and fortune. Chris’ forthcoming mixtape, The Revival, has yet to receive a drop date. Keep it locked for further details on that project, plus all the latest on Motown debut album L.I.F.E., coming later this year.
Written by richard on 06/2/11
Submit your Rating
Division 1/Universal Motown
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Run To The Roc ft. Junior Reid" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.