You’ve gotta respect Young Thug‘s linguistic chops. Recent features have seen the YMCMB signee showcase his proficiency in Old English and The Blanguage and, on his latest collaboration with Metro Boomin’, he demonstrates that he’s also fluent in Cash Talk. 808 Mafia joins the buzzmaking beatsmith behind the boards this go-round; as Thugger carries on a (rather one-sided) conversation with his paper, the producers serve up a street-ready instrumental fueled by (obviously) booming kicks and fractured synth arpeggios. Like what you’re hearing? Then stay tuned; this joint release isn’t part of a larger set, but we’ll keep you supplied with the latest news and tunes from both collaborators.
Written by richard on 07/2/14
Submit your Rating
Cash Money Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Danny Glover (Remix)" (2014)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.