Fall Out Boy ft. Big Sean - The Mighty Fall

Posted 3 years ago
Featuring:
Producer:
Fall Out Boy
Album:
Save Rock and Roll

Previously heard collaborating with Joe Budden, 88 Keys and MURS on the official remix of America’s Suitehearts and, further back, soliciting Weezy‘s guest assistance on Tiffany Blews, pop-punk outfit Fall Out Boy make their third appearance on our pages with The Mighty Fall, a new single off their fifth studio album.  A catchy polemic against the destructive power of love, this joint culminates in a suave guest 16 from G.O.O.D. Music signee Big Sean. Has this genre-bending cut left you craving more eclectic tunes from the Wilmette, Illinois rockers? You’ll find what you seek on Save Rock and Roll, pre-orderable now in anticipation of its release next Tuesday, April 16.

Fall Out Boy Big Sean AlternativeHitmakerR And B Pop

Written by
Posted 3 years ago
Get The PLUG app by DJBooth and get the best hip-hop writing and news delivered daily.

More from Fall Out Boy

2015-11-04-fall-out-boy-rap-fans

Fall Out Boy: Rappers Love Them, Rap Fans Not So Much

Excerpt: Music is 99% subjective, but it's that remaining 1% that dictates our conversation.We can't listen to music in a vacuum, so all the outside forces--friends, family, the radio, Twitter, the old heads--play a role in... Read More
Posted on Nov 04, 2015

Featured Video

Hip Hop News

What Should We Expect From Jay Z’s New TV & Film Deal?

The 46-year-old rapper-turned-businessman is venturing into Hollywood. Read More
Posted 2 hours ago by Kareem Sheikh

Meek Mill Crushes Funk Flex Freestyle, But It’s Not For The Internet

Meek served up a seven minute reminder that he means business, complete with shots at Drake and The Game. Read More
Posted 3 hours ago by Brent Bradley

Lyor Cohen: Young Thug is “Another Branch of Rap Music”

In his last interview as the head of 300, Lyor Cohen predicts Young Thug will cause the next big shift in rap. Read More
Posted 4 hours ago by Yoh

T.I. Thinks Big K.R.I.T. Has “Amazing Potential,” Has T.I. Been Paying Attention?

K.R.I.T. needs people to recognize his greatness achieved, not see his potential. Read More
Posted 5 hours ago by Brent Bradley

The Ab-Soul We’ve Been Waiting For Returns on “Huey Knew”

Ab-Soul's “Huey Knew” will excite fans who have been needing bars from TDE's genius. Read More
Posted 7 hours ago by Yoh

The Weeknd’s “False Alarm” is Definitely Different, For Better or Worse

Abel’s sound takes a few ill-advised left turns on the second single from "Starboy." Read More
Posted 7 hours ago by Brent Bradley
Sample Text - Sample Link
0:00
3:00
Shrink
Hide

TRENDING NOW



Flame

TOP 20 MUSIC CHARTS


Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.