KIKI, DO YOU LOVE ME? ARE YOU RIDING? SAY YOU'LL NEVER EVER SAY THIS AGAIN.
We're now two weeks removed from Scorpion and two things are obvious: "In My Feelings" has reached epidemic crisis levels, and the album, while still extremely popular seven days after dominating all 10 spots on this list, is not quite the only thing people are listening to.
Today, we see the return of smash hits from Juice WRLD, XXXTENTACION, and Cardi B, which, along with Drake's trio of pre-release singles ("God's Plan," "Nice For What," "I'm Upset") make this week's most-played songs chart look a lot like it has for the last few weeks.
Expect "In My Feelings" to handily secure the No. 1 spot on the Billboard Hot 100 this coming week.
Before we take a look at the complete list, a few friendly observations:
- Despite the dance-fueled surge of "In My Feelings," the song is still playing catch-up to "Don't Matter To Me"'s massive, Michael Jackson-fueled surge in streams last week.
- Juice WRLD is a force, with his "Lucid Dreams" single continuing to be the highest non-Drake single on Spotify. Expect his new collaboration with Lil Uzi Vert, "Wasted," one of our 10 New Songs You Need To Hear this week, to show up on this chart next week.
The List (all-time streams):
- Drake "In My Feelings" (73.1M)
- Drake "Nonstop" (70.2M)
- Juice WRLD "Lucid Dreams" (182M)
- Drake "Don't Matter To Me" ft. Michael Jackson (76.9M)
- XXXTENTACION "SAD!" (401M)
- Drake "I'm Upset" (108M)
- Drake "Nice For What" (390M)
- Cardi B "I Like It" w/ Bad Bunny & J Balvin (307M)
- XXXTENTACION "Moonlight" (206M)
- Drake "God's Plan" (896M)