Only a few months removed from the ballyhooed Wyoming sessions, it's already Kanye SZN again, somehow. Not only has the polarizing star remained in the headlines for Drake-related comments, he's announced a bevy of new albums on the way, from Watch the Throne 2 to the apparently Yeezus-related Yandhi to the mythical Good Ass Job. Oh, he also has his biggest hit since 2015.
That single is "I Love It," his collaborative effort with Lil Pump, which is currently the most-played hip-hop song in the world on Spotify.
As always, if you'd prefer the best new songs this week, head to 10 New Songs You Need This Week.
Before we take a look at the complete list, a few friendly observations:
- Drake's "In My Feelings" has fallen below the top two for the first time since beginning its reign at No. 1. Is the world finally getting over Keke? At 528 million streams, "In My Feelings" is officially Drake's second-biggest single of the year, passing "Nice For What" (502M) but still well behind "God's Plan" and it's cool billion-plus.
- Juice WRLD's "Lucid Dreams" has crossed the 400-million stream mark. Get to know the Chicago artist with our latest episode of Starter's Guide.
The List (all-time streams):
- Kanye West & Lil Pump "I Love It" (65.6M)
- Eminem "Lucky You" ft. Joyner Lucas (88.4M)
- Drake "In My Feelings" (528M)
- Travis Scott "SICKO MODE" (164M)
- Juice WRLD "Lucid Dreams" (411M)
- 6ix9ine "FEFE" ft. Nicki Minaj & Murda Beatz (215M)
- XXXTENTACION "SAD!" (600M)
- Tyga "Taste" (317M)
- DJ Khaled "No Brainer" ft. Justin Bieber, Chance the Rapper & Quavo (179M)
- Cardi B, Bad Bunny & J Balvin "I Like It" (522M)
For more sponsored hip-hop video content like this, subscribe to the ADM YouTube channel here.