A week removed from the release of Tha Carter V, Lil Wayne sees only one record ("Mona Lisa" featuring Kendrick Lamar) remain in the 10 most-popular hip-hop songs on Spotify, while Kanye West's "I Love It" remains the biggest rap song in the world.
I ran out of Kanye jokes, so I'll offer up a depressed sigh in regards to that fact, and point to T.I.'s charged thoughts on West's White House visit yesterday.
As always, if you'd prefer the best new songs this week, head to 10 New Songs You Need This Week.
Before we take a look at the complete list, a few friendly observations:
- "Falling Down" is now Lil Peep's second most-played song on Spotify, right behind Come Over When You're Sober, Pt. 1's "Save That Shit" (127M).
- Lil Baby and Gunna's collaborative album Drip Harder just narrowly misses out on the top 10 as "Drip Too Hard" comes in at No. 11 with 13.4M plays over the past seven days. Sheck Wes' "Mo Bamba" (12.9M) finished the week at No. 13.
The List (all-time streams):
- Kanye West & Lil Pump "I Love It" (155M)
- Lil Peep & XXXTENTACION "Falling Down" (91.3M)
- Travis Scott "SICKO MODE" (219M)
- Drake "In My Feelings" (587M)
- Juice WRLD "Lucid Dreams" (465M)
- XXXTENTACION "SAD!" (647M)
- XXXTENTACION "Moonlight" (395M)
- Lil Wayne "Mona Lisa" ft. Kendrick Lamar (40.3M)
- 6ix9ine "BEBE" ft. Anuel AA (89.3M)
- 6ix9ine "FEFE" ft. Nicki Minaj & Murda Beatz (261M)
For more sponsored hip-hop video content like this, subscribe to the ADM YouTube channel here.