* Rick Ross' reign at #1 only lasted one week, following "3 Kings" in the top spot is Kendrick Lamar's brand new single "Swimming Pools (Drank)."
* 50 Cent's new single "New Day" (#3), Wiz Khalifa's "Far From Coach" (#7), Frank Ocean's "Sweet Life" (#11), Yo Gotti's "I Got That Sack (Remix)" (#15), Kendre's Gotye cover "Somebody That I Used to Know" (#16) and J. Cole's "The Cure" (#17) all made the jump up from our Top Rap and Top R&B/Pop charts.
1. Rick Ross ft. Dr. Dre & Jay-Z - 3 Kings
2. 50 Cent ft. Dr. Dre & Alicia Keys - New Day
3. Big Sean ft. Mac Miller - Hundred Dollar Bill Skyscraper
4. Rick Ross ft. Wale & Drake - Diced Pineapples
5. Chris Brown ft. Snoop Dogg & 2 Chainz - Oh Yeah
6. Wiz Khalifa ft. Game & Stat Quo - Far From Coach
Polo Perks Is Building a Future From Pieces of the Past
We talk to the Surf Gang artist about microdosing alternative music in his raps.