*After making the jump from the top of our R&B Chart last week, the late Aaliyah's "Enough Said" makes the jump to first, switching places with the former front-runner, Kendrick Larmar's "Swimming Pools (Drank)."
*Graduating from the top two of our Rap Chart, Kid CuDi's "Just What I Am" and 2 Chainz' "I Love Them Strippers," claim third and 16th. DJ Khaled's "I Wish You Would" snags 20th.
*Up from the R&B/Pop Chart, Kelly Rowland's "Ice" and Jeremih's "Outta Control" and Trey Songz' "Dive In" climb to ninth, 12th and 20th.
1. Kendrick Lamar - Swimming Pools (Drank)
2. Kid Cudi ft. King Chip - Just What I Am
3. Tyga ft. 2 Chainz - Do My Dance
4. Wiz Khalifa ft. Project Pat - Still Got It
5. Rick Ross ft. Dr. Dre & Jay-Z - 3 Kings
6. DJ Khaled ft. Scarface, Nas & DJ Premier - Hip Hop
7. 50 Cent ft. Dr. Dre & Alicia Keys - New Day
8. Kelly Rowland ft. Lil Wayne - ICE
9. 2 Chainz ft. Kanye West - Birthday Song
10. Chris Brown ft. Snoop Dogg & 2 Chainz - Oh Yeah
11. Jeremih ft. Gucci Mane & 2 Chainz - Outta Control
12. B.o.B ft. Nicki Minaj - Out Of My Mind
13. Rick Ross ft. Wale & Drake - Diced Pineapples
14. Big Sean ft. Mac Miller - Hundred Dollar Bill Skyscraper
15. 2 Chainz ft. Nicki Minaj - I Luv Dem Strippers
16. Trey Songz - Dive In
17. T.I. - Go Get It
18. Mariah Carey ft. Rick Ross & Meek Mill - Triumphant (Get 'Em)
19. DJ Khaled ft. Kanye West & Rick Ross - I Wish You Would