Welcome to the Booth's Top Rap Chart! As always, your feedback has determined which songs made the cut. Each chart’s lineup is calculated using a special DJBooth.net Formula that takes into account member ratings and reviews as well as features’ overall popularity.
Last week's runners-up switch places with two former Top Picks this go-round; Snoop Dogg single "Wet" and Dr. Dre's "I Need a Doctor" ascend to our Top Hip Hop and R&B Chart, while Eminem/b>Royce Da 5'9" collabo "Echo" and Kanye & Jay-Z's "That's My B*tch" drop down to grab first and second. Following in third is DJ Premier's "5%," making its chart debut along with Swizz Beatz' "Hot Steppa #1" (in seventh), Raekwon's "Butter Knives" (in 16th), Big Sean's "Big Nut Bust"(in 18th) and Spree Wilson's "I Believe She's Lying" (in 20th). Cut from the lineup entirely are Jay Electronica's "Shiny Suit Theory," "Lupe Fiasco's "Super Lupe Rap (SLR)" and Drake's "Miss Me."
1. Kanye West & Jay-Z ft. Elly Jackson (of La Roux) - That’s My B*tch
2. DJ Premier ft. KRS-One & Grand Puba - 5%
3. T.I. ft. Chris Brown - Get Back Up
4. Kanye West & Jay-Z ft. Rick Ross, Nicki Minaj & Bon Iver - Monster
5. J. Cole ft. Drake - In the Morning
6. Swizz Beatz x Eve - Hot Steppa #1
7. Eminem & Royce Da 5’9" - Living Proof
Isaiah Rashad, Skepta & Sarkodie: Best of the Week
Isaiah Rashad, Skepta, Sarkodie all released new songs that were selected for Audiomack’s ‘Best of the Week.’