*Last week's front-runners, DJ Infamous's "Double Cup" and Mavado's "Give It All to Me," respectively graduate to our Top Hip Hop and R&B Chart and tumble to fourth. Taking their place on top are two new features, B.o.B's "Throwback" and will.i.am's "Feelin' Myself."
*Debuting this week along with the top two, DJ Spinatik's "Came From Nothin," Tyga's "Wake Up in It" and ASAP Ferg's "Shabba (Remix)" enter the chart in third, sixth and ninth.
*Kat Dahlia's "Mash It Up" and YG's "My Hitta" drop from our Top Picks, landing in eighth and 11th.
*Tyga's Throw It Up," TROY NoKA's "Gettin' It," TeeFlii's "Brand New" and Sean Paul's "Entertainment" make their exit from our charts.
*YG's "Birfday," Future's "Maison Margiela" and R. Kelly's "My Story" narrowly miss appearing on the chart. Your feedback and ratings will determine whether they make the cut next week!
1. B.o.B ft. Chris Brown - Throwback
2. will.i.am ft. Miley Cyrus, French Montana, Wiz Khalifa & DJ Mustard - Feelin’ Myself
3. DJ Spinatik ft. Gunplay, Kevin Gates & Verse Simmonds - Came From Nothin
4. Mavado ft. Nicki Minaj - Give It All to Me
5. Young Jeezy ft. 2 Chainz & Rocko - Benihana
6. Tyga x Mally Mall ft. Sean Kingston, French Montana & Pusha T - Wake Up In It
7. B.o.B ft. Future - Ready
8. Kat Dahlia ft. Nyanda & Black Lion - Mash It Up