Welcome to the Booth's recently-expanded R&B Chart! As always, your feedback has determined which songs made the cut. Each chart’s lineup is calculated using a special DJBooth.net Formula that takes into account member ratings and reviews as well as features’ overall popularity.
Rihanna's Jeezy-assisted "Hard" comes in first this week, while Kells' "Pregnant" holds steady at #2. Tracks by Lloyd ("Everyday"), Beyoncé ("Video Phone (Remix)" and Keri Hilson ("I Like") exit our charts this week, making way for a number of new features; debuting at #5, #7, #8 and #17 (respectively) are Melanie Fiona's "It Kills Me (Remix)," Taio Cruz' "Break Your Heart (Remix)," Lloyd's "Everyday" and Robin Thicke's "It's in the Mornin.'"
Following this week's update, our charts will be on hiatus until January 11, 2010.
1. R. Kelly ft. Tyrese, Robin Thicke & The-Dream - Pregnant
2. Jay Sean ft. Sean Paul & Lil Jon - Do You Remember?
3. Chris Brown - Sing Like Me
4. Melanie Fiona ft. Ghostface - It Kills Me (Remix)
5. Usher ft. T.I - My Bag
6. Taio Cruz ft. Ludacris - Break Your Heart (Remix)
7. Lloyd ft. Rich Boy - Everyday
8. Sade - Soldier of Love
9. Alicia Keys - Try Sleeping With a Broken Heart
10. Jay Sean ft. Lil Wayne - Down
11. Chris Brown ft. Lil Wayne & Swizz Beatz - I Can Transform Ya
12. Justin Garner ft. Leona Lewis - Can't Breathe
13. Usher - Papers
14. Jagged Edge ft. Gucci Mane & Trina - Tip of My Tongue
15. Omarion ft. Gucci Mane - I Get It In
16. Robin Thicke ft. Snoop Dogg - It's in the Mornin'
17. Alicia Keys ft. Raekwon, CNN & Styles P - Empire State of Mind Pt. 2 (Remix)
18. R. Kelly - Echo
19. Bertell - Beat It Up