*Ashanti's "I Got It" makes the jump to our Top Hip Hop and R&B chart this week, clearing the way for Justin Timberlake's "TKO (Remix)" to debut in first. STWO's remix of JMSN's "The One" retains second.
*Entering the chart along with Timberlake's joint, Luke James's "Strawberry Vapors," Bobby V's "Who Am I to Change," Ladi6's "Diamonds (Remix)" and Sam Smith's "Money on My Mind" snag fifth, 11th, 14th and 18th.
*Alus's "Relapse," Mélat's "The Prometheus Interlude," Jaymes Young's "Distraction," RC & the Gritz' "Leave Me Alone" and Eryn Allen Kane's "Hollow" make their exit from our charts.
*Mateo's "Home for Christmas," Drew Love's "Sexcapades" and Akon's "So Blue" narrowly miss appearing on the chart. Your feedback and ratings will determine whether they make the cut next week!
1. Justin Timberlake ft. J. Cole, A$AP Rocky & Pusha T - TKO (Black Friday Remix)
2. JMSN - The One (Stwo Remix)
3. August Alsina ft. Chris Brown & Trey Songz - I Luv This Sh*t (Remix)
4. Love Mansuy - White Heaven
5. Luke James - Strawberry Vapors
6. Bruno Mars ft. R. Kelly & Pharrell - Gorilla (G-Mix)
5 New Albums You Need to Hear This Week on Audiomack
Press play on new releases from Lakeyah, Larry June and Cardo, Cheque, Co Cash, and midwxst.