*Ashanti's "I Got It" makes the jump to our Top Hip Hop and R&B chart this week, clearing the way for Justin Timberlake's "TKO (Remix)" to debut in first. STWO's remix of JMSN's "The One" retains second.
*Entering the chart along with Timberlake's joint, Luke James's "Strawberry Vapors," Bobby V's "Who Am I to Change," Ladi6's "Diamonds (Remix)" and Sam Smith's "Money on My Mind" snag fifth, 11th, 14th and 18th.
*Alus's "Relapse," Mélat's "The Prometheus Interlude," Jaymes Young's "Distraction," RC & the Gritz' "Leave Me Alone" and Eryn Allen Kane's "Hollow" make their exit from our charts.
*Mateo's "Home for Christmas," Drew Love's "Sexcapades" and Akon's "So Blue" narrowly miss appearing on the chart. Your feedback and ratings will determine whether they make the cut next week!
1. Justin Timberlake ft. J. Cole, A$AP Rocky & Pusha T - TKO (Black Friday Remix)
2. JMSN - The One (Stwo Remix)
3. August Alsina ft. Chris Brown & Trey Songz - I Luv This Sh*t (Remix)
4. Love Mansuy - White Heaven
5. Luke James - Strawberry Vapors
6. Bruno Mars ft. R. Kelly & Pharrell - Gorilla (G-Mix)
7. Lady Gaga ft. R. Kelly - Do What U Want
8. Ne-Yo ft. Future - Luxurious
9. J. Holiday - After We F**k
10. John Legend - All of Me
11. Bobby V - Who Am I to Change
12. Tyga ft. Justin Bieber - Wait a Minute
13. Rihanna - What Now
14. Ladi6 ft. Oddisee - Diamonds (Remix)
15. Kirko Bangz ft. August Alsina - Rain Down (Remix)
16. Drake ft. Majid Jordan - Hold on We're Going Home