*B.o.B's "Throwback" retains first this week. The former runner-up, Tyga's "Wake Up in It," makes the jump to our Top Hip Hop and R&B Chart, clearing the way for an ex-Top Pick, YG's "My N*gga (Remix)," to snag second.
*New this week, Game's "THOT," Trey Songz's "Ordinary," Kid Ink's "Show Me (Remix)" and Iggy Azalea's "Fancy" enter the chart in eighth, 11th, 15th and 17th.
*DJ Infamous's "Double Cup" and Adrian Marcel's "2AM (Remix)" make their exit from our charts.
*Problem's "Like Whaaat (Remix)," B.o.B's "Ready" and Young Jeezy's "Benihana" narrowly miss appearing on the chart. Your feedback and ratings will determine whether they make the cut next week!
1. B.o.B ft. Chris Brown - Throwback
2. YG ft. Lil Wayne, Rich Homie Quan, Meek Mill & Nicki Minaj - My N*gga (Remix)
3. Ty Dolla $ign ft. Wiz Khalifa - Or Nah
4. August Alsina ft. B.o.B & Yo Gotti - Numb
5. Juvenile ft. 2 Chainz - Booty
6. Swizz Beatz ft. Rick Ross, Nicki Minaj, 2 Chainz & Lil Wayne - Hands Up
Freddie Gibbs, Saweetie & Earl Sweatshirt: Best of the Week
Freddie Gibbs, Saweetie, and Earl Sweatshirt, among others, had the best new songs on Audiomack this week.