*Juvenile's "Booty" and Afrojack's "The Spark" make the jump to our Top Hip Hop and R&B Chart this week, clearing the way for Miley Cyrus's "Wrecking Ball (Roxpin Trap Remix)" (a new feature) and Drake's "Worst Behavior" (formerly third) to take the lead.
*Debuting this week along with Cyrus's joint, Ty Dolla $ign's "Paranoid (Remix)" and E-40's "Episode" enter the chart in seventh and 17th.
*Stalley's "Swangin' (Remix)" makes its exit from our charts.
*G-Eazy's "Been On (Remix)," Katy Perry's "Dark Horse" and Rich Kidz' "Touch Yo Toes" narrowly miss appearing on the chart. Your feedback and ratings will determine whether they make the cut next week!
1. Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball (Roxpin Trap Remix)
2. Drake - Worst Behavior
3. Ty Dolla $ign ft. Wiz Khalifa - Or Nah
4. Future ft. Drake & Juicy J - Sh*t (Remix)
5. Tyga x Mally Mall ft. Sean Kingston, French Montana & Pusha T - Wake Up In It
6. Swizz Beatz ft. Rick Ross, Nicki Minaj, 2 Chainz & Lil Wayne - Hands Up
7. Ty Dolla $ign ft. Trey Songz, French Montana & DJ Mustard - Paranoid (Remix)
8. T-Pain ft. B.o.B - Up Down (Do This All Day)
9. DJ Infamous ft. Young Jeezy, Ludacris, Juicy J & Game - Double Cup
10. YG ft. Young Jeezy - My Hitta
11. B.o.B ft. Future - Ready
12. Mavado ft. Nicki Minaj - Give It All to Me
13. Problem ft. Wiz Khalifa, Chris Brown, Tyga & Master P - Like Whaaat (Remix)
14. YG x DJ Mustard - Left, Right
15. Kat Dahlia ft. Nyanda & Black Lion - Mash It Up