*Last week's front-runners, T-Pain's "F**k 'Em" and Eminem's "The Monster," respectively make the jump to our Top Hip Hop and R&B Chart and drop to third. Taking their place on top are two new features, ScHoolboy Q's "Break the Bank" and YG's "My N**ga (Remix)."
*Debuting this week along with the top two, Maino's "Watch Me Do It," Troy Ave's "Lost Boys" and Pusha T's "Suicide" enter the chart in 12th, 15th and 18th.
*French Montana's "All for You," Common's "War" and Rick Ross's "No Games (Remix)" drop from our Top Picks, landing in fourth, fifth and 10th.
*Maybach Music Group's "Bout That Life" makes its exit from our charts.
*Talib Kweli's "Violations," Kid Ink's "Just Do It" and Ma$e's "Why Can't We" narrowly miss appearing on the chart. Your feedback and ratings will determine whether they make the cut next week!
1. ScHoolBoy Q - Break the Bank
2. YG ft. Lil Wayne, Rich Homie Quan, Meek Mill & Nicki Minaj - My N*gga (Remix)
3. Eminem ft. Rihanna - The Monster
4. French Montana ft. Wiz Khalifa & Snoop Dogg - All for You
5. Common - War
6. J. Cole ft. Amber Coffman & The Cults - She Knows
7. Kid Ink ft. Styles P - Fired Up
8. Drake ft. 2 Chainz & Big Sean - All Me
9. JAY Z ft. Pimp C - Tom Ford (Remix)
10. Rick Ross ft. Meek Mill, Wale & Future - No Games (Remix)
11. Ace Hood - FYFR (F*ck Your Favorite Rapper)
12. Maino ft. T.I. & French Montana - Watch Me Do It
13. Pusha T ft. Kendrick Lamar - Nosetalgia
14. Big Sean ft. Rick Ross & Travi$ Scott - 10 2 10 (Remix)