* Chris Brown's Fortune outtake "Oh Yeah," featuring Snoop Dogg and 2 Chainz, remains at #1 for the second straight week.
* G.O.O.D Music representatives Kanye West and Pusha T and their new single "New God Flow" (#2), Yelawolf's Heart of Dixie cut "Let Me Out" (#3), Frank Ocean's Channel Orange single "Pyramids" (#8), Nicki Minaj's "Pound The Alarm" (#13), The-Dream's "Dope B*tch" (#18), and Brown's club-friendly song "Get Down" (#19) all made the jump from our Top Rap and Top R&B/Pop charts.
1. Kanye West & Pusha T - New God Flow
2. Yelawolf - Let Me Out
3. DJ Khaled ft. Kanye West & Rick Ross - I Wish You Would
4. Waka Flocka Flame ft. Nicki Minaj, Tyga & Flo Rida - Get Low
5. French Montana ft. Rick Ross, Drake, Lil' Wayne & Uncle Luke - Pop That
6. DJ Drama ft. 2 Chainz, Meek Mill & Jeremih - My Moment
7. Frank Ocean - Pyramids
8. Jeremih ft. Fabolous - Ahh Sh*t
9. Lupe Fiasco - B*tch Bad
10. Chris Brown ft. Lil Wayne - What Your Girl Like