*Drake's "Jodeci" makes the jump from our Rap Chart to claim first, knocking last week's front-runner, ScHoolboy Q's "Collard Greens," to #2. The former runner-up, Wale's "Bad (Remix)," drops to fourth.
*Also up from the Rap Chart, Nas' "Made Nas Proud," Big Sean's "Beware" and T.I.'s "Wit Me" claim third, fifth and 18th.
*Graduating from our Club Hip Hop Chart, Major Lazer's "Bubble Butt" and Ludacris' "Helluva Night" snag 16th and 17th.
*Robin Thicke's "For the Rest of My Life" makes the jump from our R&B/Pop Chart, claiming 14th.
*DJ Drama's "4 What," 2 Chainz' "Feds Watching" and Ace Hood's "We Outchea" narrowly miss appearing on the chart. Your feedback and ratings will determine whether they make the cut next week!
1. Drake ft. J. Cole - Jodeci [Freestyle]
2. ScHoolboy Q ft. Kendrick Lamar - Collard Greens
3. Nas x J. Cole - Made Nas Proud
4. Wale ft. Rihanna - Bad (Remix)
5. Big Sean ft. Lil Wayne & Jhene Aiko - Beware
6. J. Cole - N*ggaz Know
7. Wale ft. 2 Chainz & Wiz Khalifa - Rotation
8. Kid Ink - Money and Power
9. Fabolous ft. 2 Chainz - When I Feel Like It
10. J. Cole ft. 50 Cent & Bas - New York Times
11. Chris Brown ft. Aaliyah - Don't Think They Know
12. Black Hippy - U.O.E.N.O. (Remix)
13. French Montana ft. Mavado, Ace Hood, Snoop Dogg & Scarface - F**k What Happen Tonight
14. Robin Thicke - For the Rest of My Life
15. B.o.B ft. 2 Chainz - Headband
16. Major Lazer ft. Bruno Mars, Mystic & Tyga - Bubble Butt
17. Ludacris - Helluva Night
18. T.I. ft. Lil Wayne - Wit Me
19. Wale ft. Rick Ross & Lupe Fiasco - Poor Decisions
20. DJ Reflex ft. Childish Gambino - Body So Tight
21. DJ Drama ft. Young Jeezy, Yo Gotti & Juicy J - 4 What