* Last week's front-runner, Miguel's "How Many Drinks," graduates to our Top Hip Hop and R&B chart this week, clearing the way for Frank Ocean's "Super Rich Kids" (a former Top Pick) to take first. The-Dream's "Slow It Down" climbs from fourth to claim second, knocking Justin Timberlake's "Mirrors" to #3.
* New this week, Sean Kingston's "Beat It," Mike Posner's "Toast" and Belinda's "What Can I Say" debut in fourth, 16th and 20th.
* Formerly "Next Up," Joe Thomas' "I'd Rather Have a Love" enters the chart in 17th.
* Demi Lovato's "Heart Attack" and mdnt's "Dreamcatcher" make their exit from the chart.
* Nelly's "Hey Porsche," Bad Rabbits' "Doin' It" and Bridget Kelly's "Street Dreamin'" narrowly miss appearing on the chart. Your feedback and ratings will determine whether they make the cut next week!
1. Frank Ocean ft. Earl Sweatshirt - Super Rich Kids
2. The-Dream ft. Fabolous - Slow It Down
3. Justin Timberlake - Mirrors
4. Sean Kingston ft. Chris Brown & Wiz Khalifa - Beat It
2 Chainz, Central Cee & HoodCelebrityy: Best of the Week
2 Chainz, Central Cee, HoodCelebrityy, and more, all had the best new songs on Audiomack this week.