*Last week's front-runner, Childish Gambino's "We Ain't Them," drops off the chart entirely, ceding its place to Stevie Stone's "808 Bendin." King Mez' "Monte Carlo" retains its place in second.
*Also held over from last week, 1982's "Happy Days," ANTHM's "Polaris," Mod Sun's "Happy as F*ck" and Kid Ink's "Neva Gave a F*ck" hang on in third, fourth, eighth and 18th.
*All in all, 15 fresh features earn spots on the chart, among them Booth-exclusive world premieres from El Prez ("Love Kills," in 11th) and Caspa Narkz ("How Long," in 13th).
1. King Mez - Monte Carlo
2. 1982 ft. Mac Miller, Bun B & Shawn (of Boyz II Men) - Happy Days
3. ANTHM ft. Blu - Polaris
4. Big Remo ft. Rapsody - I’m Back
5. Ab-Soul ft. Danny Brown & Jhené Aiko - Terrorist Threats
6. Blu ft. Mela Machinko - Kiss the Sky
7. Mod Sun ft. Pat Brown - Happy As F*ck
8. Dom Kennedy - My Type of Party
9. The Day Laborers - On the Side
10. El Prez ft. King Mez - Love Kills
11. Rilgood ft. Maffew Ragazino - Who Should I Be
12. Caspa Narkz - How Long
13. 8Ball - Good Girl Bad Girl
14. Chrome Cats - The Gold
15. Fresco Kane ft. Busta Rhymes - Hump Wit It
16. David Dallas - Pay Off
17. Kid Ink - Neva Gave a F**k
18. Elevated - Might as Well Be Rain
19. The Palmer Squares - Spooky Language