*Afrojack's "The Spark" retains first this week, but the former runner-up, B.o.B's "Ready," makes the jump to our Top Hip Hop and R&B Chart. Kat Dahlia's "Mash It Up" climbs from third to take the latter's place in second.
*New this week, August Alsina's "Numb" and Emerson Brooks's "The Ballad of a NightWalker" enter the chart in 11th and 18th.
*Mike WiLL Made It's "23" and Problem's "Like Whaaat (Remix)" tumble from our Top Picks, landing in third and sixth.
*E-40's "All My N**gaz" makes its exit from our charts.
*Azealia Banks's "ATM Jam," Sean Paul's "Want Dem All" and Katy Perry's "Dark Horse" narrowly miss appearing on the chart. Your feedback and ratings will determine whether they make the cut next week!
1. Afrojack ft. Spree Wilson - The Spark
2. Kat Dahlia ft. Nyanda & Black Lion - Mash It Up
3. Mike WiLL Made It ft. Miley Cyrus, Wiz Khalifa & Juicy J - 23
4. T-Pain ft. B.o.B - Up Down (Do This All Day)
5. Sean Paul ft. Juicy J & 2 Chainz - Entertainment
6. Problem ft. Wiz Khalifa, Chris Brown, Tyga & Master P - Like Whaaat (Remix)
7. DJ Felli Fel ft. Ne-Yo, Tyga & Wiz Khalifa - Reason to Hate (Ringleader Remix)
8. Benny Benassi ft. John Legend - Dance the Pain Away
9. Kanye West ft. Chief Keef & Justin Vernon - Hold My Liquor (Mano Remix)
10. Swizz Beatz ft. Rick Ross, Nicki Minaj, 2 Chainz & Lil Wayne - Hands Up