*T.I.'s "Trap Back Jumpin'" and MGK's "Hold On (Shut Up)," graduate to our Top Hip Hop and R&B Chart this week, clearing the way for Wiz Khalifa's "Remember You" (a new feature) and J. Cole's "I'm a Fool" (formerly 11th) to claim the top two.
*Debuting along with Khalifa's cut, and Big Sean's "100,"Ludacris' "Representin" snag third and 11th.
*Down from last week's Top Picks, B.o.B's "Out of My Mind," Wiz Khalifa's "Work Hard Play Hard," 50 Cent's "New Day," and Khalifa's "Still Got It" land in fourth, fifth, eighth and 16th.
*Edged out by the newcomers, cuts by A$AP Rocky ("Purple Kisses"), DJ Khaled ("Hip Hop") and Wale ("Bag of Money") make their exit.
1. J. Cole - I'm A Fool
2. Big Sean ft. Royce Da 59 & Kendrick Lamar - 100
3. B.o.B ft. Nicki Minaj - Out Of My Mind
4. Wiz Khalifa ft. Young Jeezy & Lil Wayne - Work Hard Play Hard (Remix)
5. 2 Chainz ft. Kanye West - Birthday Song
6. Kendrick Lamar ft. Young Jeezy - Westside, Right On Time
7. 50 Cent ft. Dr. Dre & Alicia Keys - New Day
8. Xzibit ft. E-40 - Up Out The Way
9. DJ Drama ft. Cee-Lo, Jadakiss, Nipsey Hussle & Young Jeezy - Never Die
10. Ludacris ft. Kelly Rowland - Representin
11. Yelawolf x Travis Barker - Push Em
12. 2 Chainz ft. Nicki Minaj - I Luv Dem Strippers
13. Missy Elliott ft. Timbaland - Triple Threat
14. Wiz Khalifa ft. Project Pat - Still Got It
15. T.I. - Go Get It
16. MGK ft. Alex Fitts - Stereo
17. Ace Hood ft. Bun B & Kirko Bangz - Double Cup
18. Rick Ross ft. Dr. Dre & Jay-Z - 3 Kings
19. Kendrick Lamar - Swimming Pools (Drank)