*For the third week running, Aaliyah maintains her hold on first with Drake-assisted posthumous single "Enough Said." Up from our Rap Chart, Game's "Celebration" replaces Kid CuDi's "Just What I Am" in second, knocking the latter to fifth.
*Graduating from last week's Rap Chart along with Game's cut, Wiz Khalifa's "Work Hard Play Hard (Remix)," Rick Ross' "Diced Pineapples," Khalifa's "It's Nothin" and T.I.'s "Go Get It." claim seventh, 10th, 16th and 20th.
*Up from last week's R&B/Pop Chart, Sammy Adams' "All Night Longer" snags 15th.
*Formerly 15th, Chris Brown's "Oh Yeah" retires from the lineup.
1. Game ft. Chris Brown, Tyga, Wiz Khalifa & Lil Wayne - Celebration
2. Lupe Fiasco - Lamborghini Angels
3. Tyga ft. 2 Chainz - Do My Dance
4. Kid Cudi ft. King Chip - Just What I Am
5. DJ Khaled ft. J. Cole, Big K.R.I.T. & Kendrick Lamar - They Ready
6. Wiz Khalifa ft. Young Jeezy & Lil Wayne - Work Hard Play Hard (Remix)
7. Kendrick Lamar - Swimming Pools (Drank)
8. Jeremih ft. Gucci Mane & 2 Chainz - Outta Control
9. Rick Ross ft. Wale & Drake - Diced Pineapples
10. Kelly Rowland ft. Lil Wayne - ICE
11. 2 Chainz ft. Kanye West - Birthday Song
12. MGK ft. Young Jeezy - Hold On (Shut Up)
13. Wiz Khalifa ft. Project Pat - Still Got It
14. Sammy Adams - All Night Longer
15. Wiz Khalifa ft. 2 Chainz - It's Nothin
16. Chris Brown - Don't Judge Me
17. Kendrick Lamar ft. Young Jeezy - Westside, Right On Time