The "This Week in Hype" podcast is better than every other podcast ever. I'm sorry, that sounded really mean, just to write that, that felt really mean. Oh well, I guess the monkey's out of the bottle. Pandora can't go back into the box - he only comes out.
This week, I do a very special edition focused entirely on my recent acquisition of a medical marijuana license. I'm a 32-year-old man about to smoke medical marijuana for the first time. Help me.
Discussed This Week:
- As always, shouts to Tino for that dope theme song. You should follow Tino and hear Tino’s story in full on the podcast.
- Freeway's Best Beard Cream is now the official sponsor of the podcast, and we're hooking you up! Tweet or Instagram a pic of your beard with #BestBeard. At the end of the month the best beard will win an awesome care package.
- So yeah, if you don't care about smoking that green bad news. I just got my medical marijuana license and I'm preparing to smoke for really the first time in my life. I need help, so I called Lucas to walk me through the basics. If you're a pro I'll take help from you as well. Together we can!
- This week's closing track, Ludacris' "Blueberry Yum Yum" because I kind of lamely couldn't think of a better weed-smoking song.
- The podcast is also on iTunes, SoundCloud, Podomatic and now, Stitcher! So yeah, it's kind of a big deal.
[Nathan S. is the managing editor of The DJBooth and a hip-hop writer. He also occasionally talks in podcast form and appears on RevoltTV. His beard is awesome. This is his Twitter.]