After very little turnover last week, two new songs have cracked the 10 most-played hip-hop songs on Spotify over the past seven days—Post Malone's "Psycho," featuring Ty Dolla $ign and Logic's "44 More."
Thanks to the immediate success of "Psycho," Malone currently has three of the top ten slots, while Logic's arrival at No. 10 means the departure of Offset's collaboration with Metro Boomin, "Ric Flair Drop."
Before we take a look at the complete list, a few friendly observations:
- "King's Dead" is not only Jay Rock's most-streamed song of all-time on Spotify, but its stream count is currently higher than his next six most-played records—combined.
- Migos' Pharrell-produced "Stir Fry" is the trio's only song in the top ten and has nearly double the number of streams as "Narcos" (98M to 48M), the second most popular song off of the recently-released Culture II. In total, Migos have nine songs in the Top 200, seven of which were released since January 1.
- Once Drake's "God's Plan" passes the 300M stream mark—which will likely happen sometime in the next 12 hours—it will become his ninth song to reach that milestone, joining "One Dance," "Work," "Hotline Bling," "Too Good," "Fake Love," "Passionfruit," "Jumpman" and "Controlla."
The List (all-time streams):
- Drake "God's Plan" (298M)
- Post Malone "Psycho" (ft. Ty Dolla $ign) (39M)
- Kendrick Lamar "All The Stars" (with SZA) (160M)
- BlocBoy JB "Look Alive" (ft. Drake) (55M)
- Migos "Stir Fry" (98.7M)
- The Weeknd "Pray For Me" (with Kendrick Lamar) (83.8M)
- Jay Rock "King's Dead" (ft. Kendrick Lamar, Future & James Blake) (56.2M)
- Post Malone "rockstar" (ft. 21 Savage) (826M)
- Post Malone "I Fall Apart" (392M)
- Logic "44 More" (9.5M)