Best of the Week is a new editorial series on Audiomack World, highlighting the latest and greatest new songs on the platform across genres and the globe. For a playlist of this week’s selections, click here.
One of the best release weeks of the summer just passed us by, and we’re here to catalog the must-hear moments. After five years, Isaiah Rashad returns with The House Is Burning, which houses some of his career-high tracks. UK legend Skepta drops off a brisk EP. Ghanian rap icon Sarkodie feels No Pressure on his latest album. A big week, I tell you. Big.
Tap into the playlist below to discover the best of the week on Audiomack, and find your new song of the year. And now, for some highlights…
- Dominican Latin trap artists Chucky73 and Dowba Montana link up for “Fili.” The bars and cartoonish and colorful production give this one New York summer vibes.
- Teni is here to have fun. The Nigerian singer brings her bubbly personality to new single “Dorime.”
- For your alternative rock fix, we have KID BRUNSWICK’s “4AM.” The West London act’s brand of bleeding heart anthems have a universal appeal. We’ve all been there, type beat.
- Amaria links up with Chicago’s Mick Jenkins for the swirling “Got Me Like.” With production from Tee-WaTT, Thelonious Martin, Niko The Great, this one is spellbinding.
- Philly’s Re-Upped alum BangBangSg links with Detroit’s Babyface Ray for the aptly titled banger, “Late Nights.” No overnight success, Ray and BangBang’s chemistry is palpable.