Best of the Week highlights the latest and greatest new songs on Audiomack across genres and across the globe. For a playlist of this week’s selections, click here.
Tems released one of five albums you need to hear this past week with If Orange Was A Place, and “Found” with Brent Faiyaz is a clear standout. Ever prolific, Mozzy returned with Untreated Trauma, where the single with #UpNow artist EST Gee and beloved Detroit rapper Babyface Ray is some of the hardest shit of the year. Following his debut mixtape and slowthai-assisted Re-Upped track “Glindin’,” Pa Salieu delivered Afrikan Rebel, a three-pack where “Style & Fashion” stole the show.
Tap into the playlist below to discover the best of the week on Audiomack, and find your new song of the year. And now, for some highlights…
- Lil Nas X birthed MONTERO, one of the best pop albums in both scope and sound, in quite some time. “THATS WHAT I WANT” is a limitless jam and an early favorite.
- QC’s Lakeyah teams up with Tee Grizzley for “313-414.” The duo’s chemistry as they call-and-response a verse is a joy for all the hip-hop heads.
- We adore Amaarae, and Kali Uchis, and Moliy, and now they’re all together for the “SAD GIRLZ LUV MONEY” remix. Let me tell you: this sad girl loves this song.
- Melodic Georgia rapper ROT KEN drops off the breathless and heartfelt “Soulja Slim.” Come for KEN’s wrenching singing, and stay for his zooming raps.
- For your R&B fix, we have the Kitty Ca$h and Kiana Ledé collab, “Just Fine.” Feelings of hopelessness melt away beneath the velvety vocals driving this track.