Welcome to another episode of the "
" podcast. I'm not saying you have to listen, I'm just saying don't be surprised if you get to heaven and discover god is a huge fan.
This week, I basically dump a bunch of rage and stress on your earholes. So if that seems like the type of thing you'd be interested in, stick around. Also, I bring on the two-and-only Open Mike Eagle to talk about the similarities between comedy and hip-hop...and also poop.
Discussed This Week
* As always, shouts to Tino for that dope theme song. You should
on the podcast.
* I'm moving and stressed the fuck out and I dump some of that stress on y'all because you're welcome.
* Who wants the audio version of me
? You do? Then you're in luck.
* I bring on
Open Mike Eagle
to talk about the overlaps between comedy and hip-hop, the genius
, Dr. Dre's overwhelming presence in L.A. hip-hop, poop, fatherhood and much more.
* A hearty thank you to Mike for coming on. You should follow him
and check out
on Bandcamp and various other digital outlets and what not.
* This week's closing song, Open Mike Eagle's "Qualifiers", which also has
Oh, and you should definitely
, unless you suck, then don't.
[Nathan S. is the managing editor of The DJBooth and a hip-hop writer. He also occasionally talks in podcast form and appears on RevoltTV. His beard is awesome.