Welcome to another episode of the "
" podcast. It's like Shakespeare, only with Rosa Acosta's titties instead of romantic sonnets. Other than that though, exact same thing.
After last week's
, we're back to the usual format this week. That means a trivia giveaway, a rant about Logic and whether "indie" hip-hop even exists anymore, and of course that one time I sat down with Pusha T and talked about the origins of his "yuck!!!" ad-lib.
Discussed This Week
* As always, shout out to
for that dope theme song. You can now
on the podcast.
* Logic had an interview with Peter Rosenberg this week in which he
before the deal was announced. As the mindie rappers keep piling up, what does it even mean to be an "indie" artist anymore?
* This one time I sat down wish Pusha T -
- and talked to him about his best verse and the origin of his ad-libs because, I mean, what else is there to talk to King Push about?
* Do I even have to do the usual spiel for Pusha? Not like you need any help tracking him down on the internet, but
and, I don't fucking know, if you don't own his Clipse and solo albums, you should.
* This week's closing song, the best verse Pusha ever did, "