It's Friday, and you know what that means...it's time for the only podcast funded entirely by the shadowy cabal colloquially known as the Illuminati, "
". Fair warning, the rest of your life will be divided into two parts: before you listened to "This Week in Hype", and after.
For the latest edition, I do a quick review of J. Cole's "Born Sinner", defend the tragically under-rated Scottie Pippen, fix hip-hop with our "10 Minutes With Someone Dope" guest Bauce Sauce and much more.
Discussed This Week
* The Illuminati's plan to take over the world via combination Pizza Hut/Carl Jr.'s.
* New trivia question - answer correctly and you'll win a free album on iTunes (
* Where J. Cole belongs in hip-hop's elite after
* Why being called the Scottie Pippen of rap is
* "10 Minutes With Someone Dope" guest Bauce Sauce. We talk
, grandparent fucking, pre-emptive ad-libs and more.
* You should follow Bauce Sauce at
, RefinedHype's new focus on worditty words.
* This week's closing song,
For more life-changing audio, you should subscribe to
. Or don't and live your life in regret. Either/or.
Check Out Previous Episodes