And on the eighth day god created the
, and the people celebrated because it was good, and joy and happiness was bountiful throughout the Earth.
For the latest edition, I dig deep into the "Who Could Beat Kendrick Lamar in a Battle?" debate, talk to Aftermath songwriter and producer Dawaun Parker about the art and business of production and more.
Discussed This Week
* As always, shout out to RefinedHype Nation member
for that dope theme song.
* Another trivia question, another chance to win some fresh gear from the always dope
* I read some of the comments from RefinedHype Nation in our "
" and attempt to inject some sanity into the hype around Senor Lamar.
* I bring in Dr. Dre right hand man
to talk about producting and songwriting for
, how a leaked Eminem song turned into a Grammy, the Busta Rhymes single that never was, maintaining his sanity in the face of the insane music industry and more.
* You should follow
, check out his absurdly dope
and take a listen to his new
* This week's closing track, "
" from Jay Z (prod. by Dawaun Parker).
If you want to spend the rest of eternity in hell, then by all means, don't
. I'm just saying.