Only sweet baby jesus knows why, but the people continue to demand more "
" podcasts. And if it's more episodes they want, it's more episodes they'll get. What can I say, this podcast is the gift that keeps on giving, kind of like
healthy living and exercise.
For the latest edition, I review Wale's "The Gifted" album via a dental hygiene metaphor, talk to
about chest hair swag and grandma goons, celebrate my album sales predictions, reveal a new giveaway and much more.
Discussed This Week
* Broadcasting from
* Open submissions for the "This Week in Hype" theme song. You know, something
* New trivia question - the first person to email me the correct answer wins a limited edition
from the good people at Crooks & Castles.
* I review
, finally admit that I find Wale boring and talk the importance of flossing.
* The "is it worth uploading to my cloud?" corollary.
* "10 Minutes With Someone Dope" guest
. If you like chest hair, grandma goons and alcohol, you're going to love this one.
* You can follow Jarren Benton
, stream his "My Grandma's Basement" album
, and catch him
. Do it, unless you suck.
* Doing a sales predictions victory lap...around my
* This week's closing song,
Want all of this podcasty goodness without having to do a goddamn thing. If you're as lazy as me, you definitely do. In that case, be sure to subscribe to
Check Out Previous Episodes