I know you had big plans this weekend, cancel them. I want you to just stay at home and listen to the "
" on repeat until you've memorized every word. It's our only hope at making the world a better place.
For the latest edition, I issue a plea to stop making beef out of nothing, dive into the first ever rap fantasy draft with HipHopDX editor in chief
, bring on the wifey and much more.
Discussed This Week
* As always, shout out to RefinedHype Nation member
for that dope theme song.
* Another trivia question, another chance to win some fresh gear from the always dope
, our official sponsor for August.
* Can we stop calling this...
...between Meek Mill and Kendrick Lamar "beef"? Please?
* The first ever Rap Fantasy Draft with
. Rules are simple, every rapper alive is draft-able. Three picks, you're trying to build a label that's both financially lucrative and musically respected. I went with Kendrick Lamar, Kanye West and Chance the Rapper. Justin went with Drake, Lupe Fiasco and Eminem. Hit the comments below with your team.
* Much respect to Justin for coming on. You should
and, of course,
* You've asked for it, I finally delivered; I bring on my wife - who, despite rumors to the contrary, is real - to select this week's closing track. She goes with some baile funk (Brazilian trap music x dance music) - shit kind of bangs though.
I know, I know, this was the best hour of your life. If you'd like more best hours of your life, be sure to
. Thank you.