Can I keep it 100 with you RefinedHype Nation? Maybe even, let's say, 300. 350? As I write this, I've got to wake up for a flight to Miami in four hours. Frankly, I considered just skipping the "
" podcast this week. BUT NO. You people deserve a new podcast every week, and so it's a new podcast you're going to get.
This week, I do a guest-free, solo dolo episode to talk about
's semi-impressive new album "
Hall of Fame
", of course do some new rapper-NBA comparisons and much more. Plus, I can neither confirm nor deny that I was drinking when I recorded this...so...bonus points! Enjoy....
Discussed This Week
* As always, shout out to RefinedHype Nation member
for that dope theme song.
* Another trivia question, another chance to win some fresh gear from the always dope
, our official sponsor for August.
* Seriously though, I'm in Miami for the
. If you live in Miami too,
, we'll eat tacos.
* A rambling, late night review of Big Sean's new album, "Hall of Fame", in which I say his ceiling is the Rap Game Ray Allen, and that while the album is better than "Finally Famous", he's still not a top tier rapper.
* Also, there's a lot of me comparing the man to a Chicken McNugget, or more specifically, a Chicken McNugget extra value meal, which may or may not exist.
* For week's closing song, in honor of my "
" pick, I;m going with a double feature of Dead Prez: "
" and "
I'm not saying you should subscribe to
, I'm just saying that if you don't the lord will smite you. Probably.
Check Out Previous Episodes