It's Friday, and you know what that means; time
to reflect on all the mistakes you've made in life and gently weep into an ever decreasing bottle of whiskey
for a new "
For the latest edition, I close out all the "Magna Carta Holy Grail" hype with one last barrage of review, raise the stakes in our theme song contest, talk to guest
about cardboard cut outs and Just Blaze and much more.
Discussed This Week
* My embarrassing attempt at a "
* I up the ante - make me a dope intro/theme song for this podcast, win a pair of
* But that's not all...as always, I'm also hooking up a trivia question winner with more fresh gear from our official sponsor for July,
* I bring all the "Magna Carta Holy Grail" hype to a close with one last (quasi) review.
* Acknowledging the reviewer/critic/writer bias - plus, I get in way over my head with a quantum mechanics reference.
* "10 Minutes With Someone Dope" guest,
5 New Albums You Need to Hear This Week on Audiomack
Press play on new releases from Lakeyah, Larry June and Cardo, Cheque, Co Cash, and midwxst.
. We talk the magical world of cardboard cut outs, how a pirated copy of Photoshop lead OnCue to working with Just Blaze, Rosa Acosta's abs and much more.
* You should
, and check out some of his music (like "
" and "
* The worst "
", my undying hatred for Puffy and Mase.
* This week's closing song,
If you hate getting dope things easily, you're going to want to avoid
at all costs. (That was my dyslexic way of saying you should.)
Check Out Previous Episodes