Pioneer DJ users are receiving a lot of love from Native Instruments Traktor has released version 2.11.3, which is compatible with the DVS feature of the DJM-TOUR1, DJM-750MK2, DJM-450 and DJM-250MK2 DJ mixers.
KEY FEATURES OF USING COMPATIBLE MULTI PLAYERS WITH TRAKTOR PRO 2
1. Intuitive control. Simply plug your PC/Mac into the players via USB and control TRAKTOR PRO 2 without the need for a control disc.
- Simply plug your PC/Mac into the players via USB and control TRAKTOR PRO 2 without the need for a control disc.
2. Track information on the multi player’s screen
- Text information
- Album Artwork
- Waveform display
- Beatgrid, cue points and loops display
3. Use your multiplayer as an audio output device for TRAKTOR PRO 2
- Thanks to the player’s built-in USB sound card, you can use it to output audio signals from TRAKTOR PRO 2 without the need for an external audio interface.
Polo Perks Is Building a Future From Pieces of the Past
We talk to the Surf Gang artist about microdosing alternative music in his raps.
KEY FEATURES OF USING COMPATIBLE DJM MIXERS WITH TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO 2
1. Intuitive DVS and scratch control
- Plug your PC/Mac into your DJ mixer using a single USB cable and use the DVS feature to intuitively control and scratch the digital audio files stored on your computer.
2. Use your DJ mixer as an audio output device for TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO 2
- Thanks to the DJ mixer’s built-in USB sound card(s), you can output audio signals from TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO 2 without needing an external audio interface. Use the utility setting tool on your computer to configure the audio routing from the mixer to your preferred mode.
3. Seamless DJ changeovers using the DJM-TOUR1
- Changing sets with the DJ before and after you is seamless thanks to the DJM-TOUR1’s dual built-in USB sound cards. Two top-loaded USB ports and input selector switches let you and another DJ connect your computers to the mixer at the same time.
Head over to your Native Access to download the update, free for Traktor Pro users.