Last year, we were able to preview the new Mixars Quattro 4-channel Serato DJ Mixer, which is basically a bigger version of the fan-favorite 2-channel Mixars DUO. Today, we have the full review on the Mixars Quattro.
The mixer comes equipped with dual USB ports for multiple DJ use or easy club DJ changeovers, and a Transport mode so one can DJ using the controller without external decks. It also boasts access to 8 RGB Backlit performance pads per deck which can be used for Hotcues, samples, and whatever is mapped by the user.
Polo Perks Is Building a Future From Pieces of the Past
We talk to the Surf Gang artist about microdosing alternative music in his raps.
- Great Build Quality
- Plethora of Inputs & Outputs
- On-Board Filter FX & Beat FX (post Cross/Linefader)
- Dual Soundcards/USB Ports
- Excellent RGB Backlit Pads (for HotCues, Sampler, Transport, & More)
- Crossfader Not Good for Scratching
- On-Board FX not as good as Competitor Mixers
Shop for the Mixars Quattro mixer on Reverb.com for the best deals.