After receiving a pair of V-MODA's Crossfade Wireless II Codex headphones, we put them through the paces to see how they compare to the other V-MODA Bluetooth headphones.
These new headphones have the same build quality as the original Wireless II, with the addition of new hi-res audio codecs such as aptX, AAC, and SBC to make them sound even better than ever when using them in wireless Bluetooth mode.
As an added bonus, the new headphones also have new drivers, new memory foam cushions, more frequency response in wired mode and overall better battery life as well.
- Durable Metal (Steel-Frame) Construction Built to Last
- Excellent (Extended) Bluetooth Feature & Performance
- Bluetooth & Cabled Performance is Equal!
- Lightweight and Comfortable
- Professional & Refined Sound Quality w/Improved Sound Isolation
- Customizable with replaceable metal faceplates to change style/color
- Earcups don't swivel (Left to Right)