Denon DJ's SC5000M Prime multi-media player will be available fall 2018, according to a release issued by the company.
The SC5000M Prime has all of the same popular features as the original SC5000 but adds a new 7-inch motorized platter that will give DJ's a true vinyl performance feel. The SC5000M also has a real piece of vinyl on top of its actively spinning platter and the same VL12 design cues from the Professional Prime turntable including the RBG backlit ring to customize the look of the deck.
Check out our quick breakdown video and summary below to learn more.
Main Features Include:
- Motorized platter with real 7” vinyl
- Adjustable vinyl tension for slip/scratch control
- 2 variable motor torque settings (low/high)
- 7" HD display with multi-touch gestures
- 24-bit/96kHz digital audio outputs
- Dual-layer playback with individual audio outputs
- Plays uncompressed audio formats (FLAC, ALAC, WAV)
- 8 multifunction trigger pads for cues, loops, slices and rolls
- Customizable RGB color around the platter
- (3) USB and (1) SD input for music playback
- LAN output to link to up to four players
- Includes Engine Prime music management software
- Available Fall 2018