The new RANE SEVENTY-TWO Serato DJ mixer is my new favorite two-channel scratch mixer of all time. Yes, all time.
The SEVENTY-TWO has superb build quality, a slick touch-screen, excellent MAG-THREE faders and lots of effects and pad functions to keep DJ's satisfied for a long time to come.
The RANE SEVENTY-TWO has almost every Serato DJ performance pad function right at the DJ's fingertips and easily accessible. The touch-screen shows all of the necessary information regarding the mixer and Serato so that DJ's don't need to stare at a laptop screen all night during a performance.
Watch our review video below, as well as our review summary for the full rundown on the new hardware.
- Superb RANE build quality
- Excellent RANE MAG-THREE adjustable magnetic faders
- Dual USB ports for easy DJ changeovers or share-play
- Extensive performance pad functions
- Hi-Res touchscreen with track navigation, track info, waveforms, and more.
- Excellent effects, including Touch FX, Pad FX, Fader FX, Paddle Switch Activation, Serato DJ FX & Internal Flex FX
- Expensive price
- The on-screen menus and effects sections can be confusing at times