The new RANE SEVENTY-TWO Serato DJ mixer is my new favorite two-channel scratch mixer of all time. Yes, all time.
The SEVENTY-TWO has superb build quality, a slick touch-screen, excellent MAG-THREE faders and lots of effects and pad functions to keep DJ's satisfied for a long time to come.
The RANE SEVENTY-TWO has almost every Serato DJ performance pad function right at the DJ's fingertips and easily accessible. The touch-screen shows all of the necessary information regarding the mixer and Serato so that DJ's don't need to stare at a laptop screen all night during a performance.
Polo Perks Is Building a Future From Pieces of the Past
We talk to the Surf Gang artist about microdosing alternative music in his raps.
Watch our review video below, as well as our review summary for the full rundown on the new hardware.
- Superb RANE build quality
- Excellent RANE MAG-THREE adjustable magnetic faders
- Dual USB ports for easy DJ changeovers or share-play
- Extensive performance pad functions
- Hi-Res touchscreen with track navigation, track info, waveforms, and more.
- Excellent effects, including Touch FX, Pad FX, Fader FX, Paddle Switch Activation, Serato DJ FX & Internal Flex FX
- Expensive price
- The on-screen menus and effects sections can be confusing at times