The new Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol S4 MK3 is the latest flagship controller for the new Traktor Pro 3 software.
The Traktor Kontrol S4 MK3 has the new haptic direct drive jog wheels that actually spin while the track is playing. They also have small screens above the pads to show important track information.
The S4 MK3 also has the new mixer effects section and better RBG backlit performance pads than the last version
To see more pro's and con's of the Traktor S2 MK3, check out our review here.
- Good build quality and construction
- Great jog wheel TT mode feel (close to vinyl)
- Small screens show track/deck info and track waveform
- Lots of inputs and outputs (2 mics, 4 line inputs, 3 outputs)
- Mixer FX and traditional FX control
- Built-in DVS and standalone mixer mode
- Jog wheel "Jog Mode" needle indicator doesn't work
- Soft-touch finish not as durable as MK1/MK2 metal top