Mixars has finally released the new Primo two-channel Serato DJ controller after teasing the launch for over two years. The Mixars Primo arrives as a full-featured Serato DJ two-channel controller with a standalone mixer mode and Serato DVS capability.
The durable build quality and the compact size of the Mixars Primo makes it perfect for professional DJ's who want a small footprint but all of the bells and whistles that come with a flagship style controller.
Watch our complete review video above and check out the review summary below to see if the Mixars Primo is the right controller for you.
How EKKSTACY Beat Writer’s Block to Make His Best Album
Pop anti-hero EKKSTACY finds his aggressive voice on his new album, 'misery.' He breaks down his journey through writer's block for Audiomack World.
- Good build quality (metal top, front, and rear panels)
- Compact footprint for easy transport & storage
- Bundled with Serato DJ Pro
- Good rubber RGB performance pads & pad modes
- Can be used in standalone mixer mode
- RCA inputs are Serato DJ DVS Compatible ($99 DVS upgrade kit needed)
- Crossfader has huge cut-in distance
- Jog Wheels have more tension than desired