Mixars has finally released the new Primo two-channel Serato DJ controller after teasing the launch for over two years. The Mixars Primo arrives as a full-featured Serato DJ two-channel controller with a standalone mixer mode and Serato DVS capability.
The durable build quality and the compact size of the Mixars Primo makes it perfect for professional DJ's who want a small footprint but all of the bells and whistles that come with a flagship style controller.
Watch our complete review video above and check out the review summary below to see if the Mixars Primo is the right controller for you.
- Good build quality (metal top, front, and rear panels)
- Compact footprint for easy transport & storage
- Bundled with Serato DJ Pro
- Good rubber RGB performance pads & pad modes
- Can be used in standalone mixer mode
- RCA inputs are Serato DJ DVS Compatible ($99 DVS upgrade kit needed)
- Crossfader has huge cut-in distance
- Jog Wheels have more tension than desired