Audio-Technica is a top tier audio company that produces headphones, microphones, and other audio gear that professionals all over the world have adored. The original Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Professional headphones see usage in professional setups for performers and sound engineers for many years now; we know the headphones for their comfort, durability, and good overall sound quality.
Audio-Technica recently released their updated ATH-M50x headphones, which don’t stray far from the tried-and-true aesthetics and sound properties but adds slightly better materials and three removable cables for even more versatility. The newest ATH-M50xBT models include Bluetooth wireless functionality but still look and feel almost identical to their non-Bluetooth model.
- Lightweight and comfortable over-the-ear design/construction
- Can swivel, rotate, and fold for easy transport/storage and one-ear monitoring
- Short straight cable included for non-wireless operation
- Bluetooth mode works great; the battery lasts 10 hours on a single charge
- Great sound quality: crisp highs and slightly elevated mids; deep bass
- Great isolation and sound leakage protection
- Construction is almost entirely plastic