The Roland DJ-707M is a compact and well-built four-channel DJ controller with several outputs and inputs and comes bundled with Serato DJ. The DJ-707M even can save input and output settings in "scenes" so that DJs can recall them at a later date for easy setup.
The DJ-707M also has pre-loaded Roland TR drum patterns built in so you can easily sync them with the music playing in Serato or over your live inputs. The effects and microphone sections are new and intuitive, and all the Serato Performance Pad Modes are represented here as well.
Check out our video review and head on over to our website for the full review summary.
- Perfect for mobile DJ use
- Compact size and sturdy construction
- 4 mic inputs, 4 outputs, 4 mixer inputs, stereo aux input
- Input/output settings saved and recalled per venue or show via "scenes"
- Comes bundled with Serato DJ Pro
- Internal preset TR drum patterns and internal effects
- Small jog wheels and pitch faders
- Different/fewer Serato DJ effects controls